We're not just a bottleshop. No Siree Bob. We're a bar too! We have an on-licence in both our stores so you can head on down for a beer any time.
Covid 19 has changed a lot of things but from Saturday the 4th of July, we will open for on-site drinking once again on Friday and Saturday nights.
We are taking bookings via email. Please either email
to book a table at the appropriate store.
Bookings must be for no more than two households and no more than 6 people in total.
Here at Hopsters, we want your night out to be just as safe as it is enjoyable during these challenging times.
In order to make sure that your night runs as smoothly as possible, here is a copy of our customer guidelines that we expect all of our patrons to adhere to:
· You will be allotted a table for the night. Please only leave your table to go to the toilet. We will get your drinks and run a tab for you until you leave.
· Pick your drinks via the Untappd App, Facebook page or www.myhopsters.com or even better, ask the staff for advice. This is to discourage people from getting out of their seats to look at the beers. We will get your drinks and clear your empties
· Do not leave your table to sit with anyone else. The tables are set out to strict distancing guidelines.
· Please do not touch anything in the shop ie bottles, cans, fridges etc except for your own beverage
· Please do not share beers with anyone beyond your household
· Wash your hands after every visit to the toilet.
Failure to adhere to these rules will result in you asked to leave the premises.
I’m sure you all understand how difficult this is, so we thank you in advance for making this a simple task.